Make Falco Developers “Employer of your Choice”
For people who are ambitious and who want to make a mark professionally, Falco Developers is the place to be!!
Falco Developers not only provides conducive environment for the growth of an employee professionally but also assists in personal growth of the individual. Here, we believe in innovative approach to impart training to our employees, where the idea is to explore & understand the process & the job they are involved in; so that the learning becomes more interesting & fruitful. The training sessions make the employees realize their shortcomings which in turn transform them & make them more conversant about the process they are involved in. The reward & recognition system would make an employee feel valuable & a true asset to the organization.
We welcome dedicated, disciplined & productive professionals to join our group...
Position: Head - Projects
Location: Mumbai (Ambivli & Titwala)
Qualification:: B.E Civil
Experience: 15-25 years’ experience in Real Estate Sector
Job Description:Projects Head will act as the bone back by ensuring that all projects are completed as per the planned and prescribed specifications & standards, within deadlines and without cost overruns. Reporting to management, projects head will manage multiple concurrent projects from project conceptualization to completion of construction. This will require maintaining aggressive control of budget, schedules, and quality along with managing Architects, Contractors, Statutory Authorities & other vendors.
- Prepare a Detailed Project Implementation Plan and Budget
- Own the responsibility of the Implementation of the above Plans & Budgets
- Create a Team to Implement the Project successfully
- Own the Responsibility of Successful Implementation of the Project in the Pre-defied Time, Cost and Quality.
- Create and manage All relevant Systems, Structure and Processes for his Department
- Prepare a Detailed Implementation Plan with Milestones, tasks, Activities, resource requirements and prepare a Critical path for implementation.
- Continuously Monitor the entire Project Implementation and ensure all Time, Cost and Quality parameters
- Liaisoning and co-ordination with All External Agencies and Statutory Authorities, Architects, Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service providers to ensure successful implementation of the project.
The Job would also include:Project Initiation, Planning, & Execution.
- Planning, budgeting, and detailed engineering activities & finalization of requirements & specifications. Liaising with various Government authorities and carrying out statutory compliances for all the projects such as approval of NOC site clearances, Clearances for air and water consents, factory license, boiler license, electrical installation approvals, etc.
- Managing activities right from the conceptualization stage to the execution, involving finalization of technical specification, procurement, scheduling, progress monitoring, erection, testing & commissioning, site management & manpower planning & Liaising with Overseas Suppliers & Contractors.
Position: Asst. Manager - Sales
Location: Mumbai (Ambivli/ Titwala/ Thane)
Qualification: MBA with 3-7 years of experience in Real Estate Sector.
Salary: 3,50,000 – 5,50,000 Per Annum
- To have a better control & monitoring system the prospect will work at the HO as well as the Site Office.
- Understand the market in which company operates and contact /arrange meeting with potential clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Manage & supervise a team of Sales Executives; mentor & motivate the team to get the optimum results.
- Manage direct sales, channel sales, HNI clients, Corporates etc
- Coordinate with the various departments like architect, legal, projects, accounts for various requirements & to ensure smooth day to day sales operations.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Reviews DSR prepared by the Sales Executives and mail it to the reporting manager on a daily basis.
- Plan corporate events & activity; identify & develop a network of channel partners to foster sales and deeper penetration & reach in the market.
- Identify, approach, and negotiate new individual and corporate business opportunities with current & potential clients in a systematic & professional manner. Offer training for presentations, client meetings and other important assembling within the industry.
- Administer and develop sales & marketing database as per the requirement. Work towards building the overall strength and performance of the sales and marketing team and company as a whole.
as a whole.
- The desired candidate should be Graduate/MBA with excellent communication skills.
- Must have 3-7 years of experience in Real Estate sector.
- Must be proficient in English, Marathi & Hindi.
- Good liaison skill, communication skill, excellent negotiation skills, should be a keen observer with an eye for detail & self updated with all the information.
Position: Manager - Accounts
Location: Mumbai (Thane)
/p> --> Qualification: CA/ Inter 3-6 years of experience in Real Estate Sector
- Design, develop and conceptualize architectural drawing and working drawing. Prepare working drawing, details for furniture layout, electrical layout, false-ceiling layout, and other interior details as required.
- Analyze building code and byelaws, space requirement, site requirement and other technical documents as well as reports.
- Co-ordination with in-house architects, external local Architects and external consultants for MEP & Structural, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers etc.
- Able to lead the team of architects and should co-ordinate with the Consultants in terms of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, Landscape etc.
- Coordinating with Clients, Consultants and Contractors to resolve the technical issues and clarifications for successful implementation of ideas.
- Monitoring the site progress, site visits and proper implementation of the drawings on site.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong leadership, organizational skills and technical abilities. Should have analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- The prospect should possess following skill set: Auto CAD, 3D MAX, 3D Modeling, Corel Draw & Photoshop, and MS Office etc.
- Possess strong sense of aesthetics an eye for colour and details, a sense of balance, proportion and appreciation for beauty. Smart approach to material selection and cost effective solutions
Position: Manager - MEP
Location: Mumbai (Ambivli & Titwala)
Qualification: B.E Electrical
Experience:: 7-15 years of experience in the real estate industry
- Planning and Execution of all MEP Services of the project.
- Supervising, inspecting and survey all the work as per Contract Drawing,
- Holding meeting with sub-contractor and material suppliers.
- Conversant with engineering drawing, planning for daily work, Preparing weekly and monthly progress Report.
- Liasoning with MSEDCL, PWD and BMC to get the NOC’s, High rise permission, WCR and Charging Permission.
- Co-ordination with Architect, Consultant & contractors.
- Preparation of B.O.Q and budgets for all Electrical, Plumbing and Firefighting items & Schedule for material procurement.
- Checking of Contractors bills.
- Make sure statutory compliances at site are met.
- Ensure receipt of right quality and quantity of material and testing of the same
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the procedures – Project Management Manual, Quality Management Plan and Safety Management plan. Prepare daily & weekly MIS reports & send it to head office.
- Implement Health and Safety on site by complying with relevant Legislation, Regulations, Standards and Codes, Company Procedures and Special Site Requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E Electrical with 7-15 years of experience with a reputed real estate company.
- Should be a hard task master with knack to get the work done on time.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Computer proficiency is must, should be able to study Auto CAD drawings & related software’s.